Monday, October 29, 2007
Disclaimer
So, because I'm so crap at sending emails to my friends, and because I'm uploading photos at random times and don't want to send emails every time there's new ones, and because I'd quite like to keep a non-academic log for myself about the crazy situations I'm finding myself in...I'm starting a blog. This is intended SOLELY to let my friends and family know what I'm getting up to. It will have a number of rants, (potentially) culturally insensitive comments, uninformed judgements, rumours, ghost stories and surely an incredible level of sarcasm, cynicism and facetiousness. It is not academic. At all. That's what my PhD thesis is for...this is the fun part of what I'm doing. It's a travel journal. Its intended to be somewhat humourous and not at all educational. If you want something more educational, let me know and I'll refer you to papers and books that I think are good. And of course, when my thesis is done, its going to be goddamn EPIC. Thank you, and enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude!!!! Yay! A blog!!!!!!!!!
Happy hallobirthdayween! I'm giving treats to the T-or-Ters!
Post a Comment