so my computer exploded, basically, a few days ago. all was good, i was plugged into a power source in a restaurant and then the thing just turned off, and hasn't turned on since. its not too big of a deal, because i back everything up like a crazy person. I cannot access a lot of my voice files (interviews, sermons, etc) but I doubt there's anything wrong with the hard drive. Still, it is quite annoying not having a computer available. I told Emmanuel about the problem and he got really upset. I mean, he had to sit down, he had this look on his face like he'd been told he had 2 days to live, and he said, 'Queen, everything we've done in the past month is lost forever'. I ended up consoling him! Anyway, he immediately got to work on finding someone to 'repair' my computer. He brought me a man who owns a stationary shop next door, who has 'fixed laptops' in the past, and showed me his rusty screwdriver set to prove it. I asked him how much he knew about computers, he said, 'oh, everything, i will fix it'. I say, 'ok, so you know what the hard drive is?' He says, 'Yes.' I say, 'You know what the motherboard is' (by the way, i dont really know what the motherboard is, but i don't pretend to). He says, 'Yes.' I say, 'You know what the UFO is?' He says, 'Yes.'
I will not be bringing my computer to him.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment