The following email exchange occurred a few months ago; I never got a
response to my last email; however, the man has asked me to be his friend
on Facebook.
I have declined.
Anyway, the email is classic, especially about his coat. By the way, I really
don't think I ever met this person (my call card got passed around a lot in Liberia);
if I did, I sure as hell don't remember. I think I would remember somebody
called Uncle Solomon. Its just that creepy.
-----
Hi Girl,
Greetings! How are things with you in Portugal? I hope
you're doing pretty fine. Please, I want to know you better. Is it
possible for you to say something about yourself. I truly want to be
your friend. It is my earnest prayer to hear from you soon.
With Much Love,
Solomon
+231-473-3691
------
Hi,
From where do I know you?
Thanks,
g
---------
Gwendolyne,
I saw your address through the search engine and decided to get in torch with
you. I want you to be my friend. From left to L-R is Uncle Solomon in the moron
coat. I hope you're not mad with me. Please send me your phone number to
also reach you by phone.
Thanks!
Uncle Solomon
[photo of Uncle solomon attached. yes, he is wearing a maroon 'moron' coat.]
-------
Which search engine? I do not like it when people who I do not know send me emails.
How did you get my name/ email address?
--------
Sunday, March 1, 2009
I want to know you better
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment